Monday, October 10, 2011

I met a lovely angel like seeing a comet!--Narrative Paragraph

Last spring, I saw a comet in my house and met a lovely angel.
I planned to take a leave of maternity absence on April 15th. April 14th was a Sunday but I visited my school and worked on some documents until 6P.M. After that my husband and I went to a Korean restaurant and had dinner.
Early next morning I felt a little pain in my stomach. I could not be sure if it was a sign that I was about to give birth or not because my due date was 2 weeks later and my pain was very very very weak. At first I was very hungry and I ate some food. Next I took a shower quickly. It was too early to get my husband up, I lay down on the floor and waited. A few minutes later, a terrible pain ran through me. I couldn’t call my husband in the bedroom. My husband noticed the emergency and called my mother who lives near my house. I put on my clothes and visited the bathroom three times- nature called me again and again. When my mother arrived at my house I tried to put on my shoes. She said “ If you go to a hospital in this condition, probably you will have a baby in your car. It might be dangerous for the baby because it’s too cold..... Let’s move into your bedroom.” She made the bed with more sheets and my husband carried me inside. After a few seconds We, my mother, my husband and I, got a new born baby, my son. My mother wondered if she should cut the umbilical cord or not. She decided it was better not to cut. She put them into a clean plastic bag and covered my baby with towels.Tthen we moved to a hospital with my car. I remember my husband’s amazing smile, I felt pain with my son’s birth though.
At the hospital I got a surgery and my son was O.K. Even though it was the 21th century, my lovely son was born in my house! This experience seemed as rare as seeing a comet. My mother was a nurse in a maternity ward when she was young. She was a peach for me and my angel, my lovely son.

No comments:

Post a Comment